Our Services Include:
- DEBT COUNSELLING
- Our service is aimed at assisting over indebted consumers to obtain relief by way of making proposals to
the Credit Providers for the reduction of their monthly instalments.
- The clients are able to meet their debt obligations whilst also meeting their everyday living expenses and avoid
foreclosure on their properties and other assets.
- Once an agreement has been reached with the creditors, we are
required to apply for a magistrate court order based on the accepted proposal.
- This process require monitoring
of the client repayments through the National Credit Regulator’s payment distribution agencies.
- FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
- A debt review applicant is required to have insurance cover for a credit agreement,
as the majority of clients who apply already have lapsed covers.
- The short term insurance agent will be on hand to advice on product offerings in order to ensure compliance with the
National Credit Act.
- Clients who are at the exit stage of Debt Counselling need to have learnt the necessary skills for budgeting and
provision for retirement or any other eventuality.
- FINANCIAL LITERACY TRAINING
- As part of outreach and marketing, we will also liaise with the employee wellness divisions in corporate in order to
Teach aspects of budgeting, debt management and financial planning.